Through cookies we understand your location and show you on the home page selected information for you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the websites you visit to the visitor’s computer or device.
The role of these small files is to collect information about the use of the site by the user to be recognized and to improve the functionality of the site and work with it.
Through this type of recognition of visitors who have visited the website, the visitor cannot be personally identified. The information collected by cookies most often includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which the visitor accesses the platform.
- Type of device from which the visitor enters the site (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
- Type of operating system.
- Browser type
- Actions taken by users – pages visited, frequency of visits to the website.
- The length of stay on a page, etc.
Types of cookies:
- Mandatory cookies – are necessary for the website to perform its functions correctly. Thanks to these cookies we show you, for example, the information on our site in your language, we allow you to write to us on our chat, we establish the authenticity of our users and others.
- Analytical cookies – cookies from third parties.
- Google Analytics cookies. We use this type of cookie to track traffic to our site. Thanks to them, we analyze how easily our users work with our site, what is our predominant target group and how many visits we receive per day. These cookies do not give us general information about all visitors, but they do not disclose your data to us. The maximum period in which we store analytical data in Google Analytics is 50 months.
- Precise targeting cookies – advertising partners.
- Facebook and Google. We use these cookies because they give us information about how you have used our site and that our ads can be triggered according to the content you have viewed. They do not store your data.
- Performance and functionality cookies. These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
- – to remember your preferences, so that you do not have to enter information that you have already provided every time (for example, when entering your data for access to our services).
- – to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our site and our services and conduct market research, for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares , likes for an article, last visited pages, voting on comments.
7. Advertising cookies. We use these cookies, for example:
- to obtain information about how you use our Internet pages, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you.
- to determine which are the most popular parts of our site.
- to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time).
- to determine how often you and other users visit our site.
- to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our site and ourselves can be improved.
Often these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Sites. This type of advertising is known as “interest-based advertising”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
8. Session cookies. It is possible to use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to move between the individual pages of our site without having to log in again. This practice is known as “single sign-on”.
- to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services.
- to take the answers to the tests to show your result.
- to keep the answers to a completed questionnaire form (and not to have to fill in the questionnaire form many times).
We use cookie information to make our websites more user-friendly and easy to use and to provide you with personalized recommendations.
Third party cookies.
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us.
Listed below are the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics – to generate traffic statistics for sites and traffic sources, as well as to convert opt-out measures and sales, see here
Web services we use: Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
Web services offered by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
This website uses the web services of Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Both web services platforms operate through files called cookies. You can set your browser to prevent cookies from being saved.
Please note that if you set your site not to collect and send cookies, you may not be able to use all features of this site.
Google Analytics is used to compile statistics on visitors to our site.
Google AdWords (you can change your settings and not be shown ads here) provides us with remarketing and behavioral targeting services.
In recent months, Google has taken significant measures to ensure security in the operation of LD under the GDPR, to continue to use the platform under the new rules, which are introduced from 25.05.2018. According to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google has taken some measures to comply with the directive in force.
Facebook and Instagram
This site uses Pixel and cookies, connected to the social network facebook.com and Instagram. Both platforms are owned by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
When you log in to our site via Facebook, it reflects this activity and gives us statistics on visits from both platforms of our site.
We use Facebook & Instagram remarketing to show you our ads for products you have viewed on this site.
When logging in from our site to both platforms, you may be required to log in to your account if you have not done so automatically.
Please note that we are not responsible if any malware reads and steals your social media password. Make sure you visit the social networking platform and not some malicious site.
By logging in to the social platform, it informs us that you have visited our page or website.
To protect your rights when using one or both platforms, contact Facebook Inc.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies.
If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie.
Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our site from functioning properly, including features such as login.
All changes take effect immediately.