SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY PROVIDED BY ONLINE USERS
The security and proper use and processing of personal data are extremely important for our users and “Start Ars” Ltd. / HMReny. That is why we need to understand how and why we process your personal information.
HMReny, as the administrator of the website, guarantees to its users that it has taken all necessary measures to protect personal data, by the regulatory requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
With its data protection policy, HMReny respects the right to privacy and ensures that it makes every effort to protect the personal data of both registered users and anyone who has left their data in the inquiry forms.
By using a CRM system and taking measures to protect “online” and “offline” information, HMReny ensures that measures are taken against the unlawful processing of personal data it receives.
HMReny uses state-of-the-art technology and protections to provide security and minimize risk.
HMReny collects personal data in the following ways:
- The direct way to collect personal data by sending an inquiry through contacts or any of the inquiry forms. For HMReny to process your inquiries, personal data – name and e-mail – are required. You voluntarily send your inquiry to us.
- If you register on our website or indicate that you want to receive information and offers about our goods, services, and other campaigns organized by HMReny, in a special field, we will send you information by e-mail. To this end, you must have indicated that you agree to receive such information. Please note that you can always opt-out of receiving such information from us.
What is the purpose of HMReny collecting your data:
- To send an answer to the inquiries you leave on our site.
- To implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- To send information and suggestions organized by HMReny campaigns, blog articles, and other interesting information in connection with the above.
- Statistical goals.
When processing your personal data, we follow the following principles:
- Confidentiality of personal data processing and ensuring a high level of security of the entrusted personal data.
- Legality and good faith.
- Accuracy and timeliness of data.
- Storage of your data for a specific period.
- They are collected only for the purposes explicitly stated in this Policy.
How long will HMReny store personal data of the user and everyone who sent an inquiry or registered on the current site?
Processing of your data.
We collect and process your data only for the purposes explicitly listed above. Your data is stored in a CRM system that complies with applicable national and European legislation.
Web services that HMReny uses.
Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Web services offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). This website uses the web services of Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Both web services platforms operate through files called cookies. You can set your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. Please note that if you set your site not to collect and send cookies, you may not be able to use all features of this site. Google Analytics is used to compile statistics on visitors to our site. Google Adwords (you can change your settings and not be shown ads here) provides us with remarketing and behavioral targeting services.
Facebook and Instagram. This site uses Pixel and cookies, connected to the social network facebook.com and Instagram. When you log in to our site via Facebook, it reflects this activity and gives us statistics on visits from both platforms of our site. We use Facebook & Instagram remarketing to show you our ads for products you have viewed on this site. When logging in from our site to both platforms, you may be required to log in to your account if you have not done so automatically.
Please note that we are not responsible if any malware reads and steals your social media password. Make sure you visit the social networking platform and not some malicious site. By logging in to the social platform, it informs us that you have visited our page or website. To protect your rights when using one or both platforms, contact Facebook Inc.
What are your rights?
You may request to receive free information about the personal data collected about you. You can at any time refuse to have your data collected and processed, as well as request to be “forgotten”. To do this, send an email to [email protected].
If you have given your consent and registered on our site, you have the right to withdraw from it at any time. In this case, you should use the opt-out option provided at the end of each email or by writing to [email protected].