Order cancelation and refund policy
Order cancellation can be made up to 12 hours from the moment of placing the order, but not after the latest confirmation and/or processing by HMReny.
PRODUCT RETURN AND REFUND.
Pursuant to Article 55, paragraph 1 of the CPA, a buyer who has the status of a consumer within the meaning of the CPA has the right to withdraw from a contract within fourteen / 14 / days from the date of acceptance of the goods. Without due compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract by returning the ordered goods under the following conditions:
1. The consumer must inform HMReny in advance and unequivocally in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com that on the basis of Article 55, paragraph 1 of the CPA withdraws from the contract and undertakes to return the goods to the following address: Kazanlak, Gen. Skobelev ”№ 24.
2. To provide a bank account to which he will be reimbursed the amount paid by him for the returned goods.
3. When returning the refused product, it must be accompanied by the original purchase document (invoice and receipt), as well as the customer’s own and complete “Refusal form for online purchase”, which can be found here.
4. The goods must be returned personally by the consumer.
5. The goods must not be used, they must be in the form in which they were received. To be in its original packaging, in good commercial condition, and complete. The integrity of HMReny labels and stickers must not be compromised.
6. All transport and other costs for returning the goods are entirely at the expense of the consumer, until the return of the goods, the risk of accidental damage is borne entirely by the consumer.
7. When in connection with the performance of the contract the Merchant has incurred costs and the User withdraws from the contract, HMReny has the right to withhold the relevant amount for the costs incurred or to demand their payment.
8. In case the consumer exercises his right under Article 55, paragraph 1 of the CPA and in compliance with the above conditions, HMReny undertakes to refund the amount paid for the value of the goods, by bank transfer, within from 14 days after returning the goods.
HMReny has the right to withhold payment of the amounts in the event of withdrawal from the contract until it receives the goods.
A user may not exercise his right of withdrawal in the following cases:
1.When providing goods/services for which the consumer has given prior consent to waive his right to return, after the performance of the contract by HMReny.
2.When providing goods and services made to order for the consumer or according to his individual requirements.
3.Return of digital schemes, products, and services.
4.And all other cases valid according to Art. 57 of the Consumer Protection Act.